Sunday 25 July 2010



Remember Me Premiere - 17th March 2010
Shall we talk about Robert Pattinson? Go on then. Let's cut to the chase: like every other sane woman on the planet, my heart stopped when Robert Pattinson walked into the school canteen in Twilight. Things only got worse when he smiled at Bella in the science lab wearing that tight grey T-shirt. This aside, I was fairly nervous faced with the prospect of meeting him face to face. Would he live up to the expectations? Yes, and then some.

Robert was tall - very tall. His nervous action of running his hands through his slightly-too-long hair is actually quite endearing rather than annoying (afterall - both Tom Cruise and Leonardo did the same thing - perhaps they teach it in Hollywood-school). The big moment? I managed to get my question in, despite the rest of the female journalists trying equally hard to steal Robert's heart, in mean, attention. And I made him laugh. Which almost certainly means we're meant to be. I had to stop watching this in front of my boyfriend after he threatened to move out - but continue to secretly enjoy our eye contact on regular viewings.

PS. Please enjoy Robert's lovely squeak before he answers me.

No comments:

Post a Comment